This week brought a lot of interesting findings, among them:
- Beggar’s Night on Monday is a bust
- I am allergic to Codeine (painful lesson learned).
- A plastic slide in your family room is acceptable when mom is upstairs dying of the flu, you’ve got a rowdy toddler and dad is trying to get school work done.
- Though being a yoga instructor may sound like a “dream job”–it’s not when you’re sick, and finding a sub is required in order to miss teaching class.
- Lifetime movies haven’t gotten any better since I had time to watch them the last time I was deathly ill last year.